In this Issue
Legacy is the official journal of the Society for the Study of American Women Writers. It is the only journal to focus specifically on American women's writings from the seventeenth through the mid-twentieth century. Each issue's articles cover a wide range of topics: examinations of the works of individual authors; genre studies; analyses of race, ethnicity, gender, class, and sexualities in women's literature; and historical and material cultural issues pertinent to women's lives and literary works.
published byUniversity of Nebraska Press
viewing issueVolume 31, Number 2, 2014
Table of Contents
- Tributes to Sharon M. Harris
- p. 149
- Sharon Harris: Scholar, Mentor, Friend
- pp. 149-154
- The Hidden Hand; or, Sharon Harris, Editor
- pp. 155-159
- The Morgesons: Elizabeth Stoddard’s Ars Erotica
- pp. 183-206
- The Stubbornness of Uriah Slater
- pp. 289-299
Copyright © 2008 The University of Nebraska Press.