- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contemporary Literature
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Volume 61, Number 1, Spring 2020
- Laboratories of the Avant-Garde
- The Dead Ends of Decolonization, or Faith in the Literary?
- "Draw Deep from Your Palette": Lorna Goodison's Poetics of Pigment
- Liquid Lives: Solidifying Strategies in Jon McGregor's Early Novels
- Peeping through the Holes of a Translated Palimpsest in Jonathan Safran Foer's Tree of Codes
- "Vast and Unreadable": Tracy K. Smith, Astronomy, and Lyric Opacity in Contemporary Poetry
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content