To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Victorian Poetry Index: Volume 55, 2017
- Wandering between Ten Worlds: Morris’s Guenevere Poems and the Failure of Discourse
- “A Royal Lady [Re]born”: Balladry, Transport, and Transgression in Michael Field’s The Tragic Mary
- Gathering Sense from Song: Robert Browning and the Romantic Epistemology of Music
- “Like Two Pigeons in One Nest, Like Two Seedlings in One Capsule”: Reading Goblin Market in Conjunction with Victorian Twin Discourse
- Redemption and Representation in Goblin Market: Christina Rossetti and the Salvific Signifier
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content