In this Issue
- 26.1&2, Winter & Spring 2004
- Special Issue: Mexican Cinema from the Post-Mexican Condition
- Guest Editor: John Waldron and Emily Hind
Discourse explores a variety of topics in contemporary cultural studies, theories of media and literature, and the politics of sexuality, including questions of language and psychoanalysis. The journal publishes valuable and innovative essays on a wide range of cultural phenomena, promoting theoretical approaches to literature, film, the visual arts, and related media.
published byWayne State University Press
viewing issue26.1&2, Winter & Spring 2004
Table of Contents
- Visions of Mexican Cinema and the Queer Film Script
- pp. 127-147
- DOI: 10.1353/dis.2005.0018
- Popular Mexican Cinema and Undocumented Immigrants
- pp. 194-213
- DOI: 10.1353/dis.2005.0012
Copyright © 2004 Wayne State University Press.