In this Issue
- Volume 27, Number 1, Winter 2004
- Special Issue: New Perspectives on Modern Paris
- Guest Editor: Charles Rearick and Rosemary Wakeman
French Historical Studies, the leading journal on the history of France, publishes groundbreaking articles, commentaries, and research notes on all periods of French history from the Middle Ages to the present. The journal's diverse format includes forums, review essays, special issues, and articles in French, as well as bilingual abstracts of the articles in each issue. Also featured are bibliographies of recent dissertations and books and announcements of fellowships, prizes, and conferences of interest to French historians.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issueVolume 27, Number 1, Winter 2004
Table of Contents
- Paris, "gouffre de l'espece humaine"?
- pp. 49-86
- p. 219
- Recent Articles on French History
- pp. 221-235
- From the Editors
- pp. iii-iv
- Introduction: Paris Revisited
- pp. 1-8
Copyright © 2004 The Society for French Historical Studies.