In this Issue
- Volume 33 & Volume 34, Number 3-4, Fall/Winter 1998 / Number 1, Spring 1999
- Special Issue: The Visual Arts
- View |
An interdisciplinary scholarly journal of international repute, Éire Ireland is the leading forum in the flourishing field of Irish Studies. Since 1966, Éire-Ireland has published a wide range of imaginative work and scholarly articles from all areas of the arts, humanities, and social sciences relating to Ireland and Irish America.
published byIrish-American Cultural Institute
viewing issueVolume 33 & Volume 34, Number 3-4, Fall/Winter 1998 / Number 1, Spring 1999
Table of Contents
- Lines of Resistance: The O’Kelly Brothers in the Sudan
- pp. 131-156
- DOI: 10.1353/eir.1998.0010
- View Summary | Download |
Copyright © Irish American Cultural Institute.