- Price: $25.00 USD
- The Journal of Speculative Philosophy
- Penn State University Press
- New Series, Volume 18, Number 3, 2004
- Fashionable Nihilism: A Critique of Analytic Philosophy (review)
- Dewey's Denotative-Empirical Method: A Thread Through the Labyrinth
- Philosophy as Teaching: James's "Knight Errant," Thomas Davidson
- A Du Boisian Proposal for Persistently White Colleges
- Addams's Radical Democracy: Moving Beyond Rights
- Citizenship Without Inclusion: Religious Democracy after Dewey, Emerson, and Thoreau
- From the Foreign to the Familiar: Confronting Dewey Confronting "Racial Prejudice"
- Violence as Self-Sacrifice: Creative Pacifism in a Violent World
- Grace, the Moral Gap, and Royce's Beloved Community
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.