- Digital Price: $31.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Black Sexuality and Relationships
- University of Nebraska Press
- Volume 7, Number 1, Summer 2020
- The Relationship between Perceived Sexual Infidelity, the Use of Mate Retention Tactics and Attitudes towards Condoms among African American College Women
- Black Joy, Black Love and COVID-19: A Reflection on Self-Care and Community in the Midst of a Pandemic.
- A Scoping Review of Sexual Behaviors among Young African-American Males: Implications for Nursing Research and Funding
- Religiousness, Familial and Sexual Behavior among African American Adults
- Political Intersectionality and Black Girls' #MeToo Movement in Public K-12 Schools
- Black LGBTQ/SGL Elders: A Black Transwoman, an African-American Same-Gender Loving Woman, and a Black Lesbian Talking About Sex with a Cisgender White Lesbian Sex Researcher
- Editor's Note: Black Sexuality and Relationships Matter!
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content