- Digital Price: $36.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Eastern Mediterranean Archaeology and Heritage Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Volume 5, Number 1, 2017
- In Pursuit of Ancient Cyrenaica: Two Hundred Years of Exploration Set against the History of Archaeology in Europe (1706–1911) by Monika Rekowska transed. by Anna Kijak (review)
- In Search of Agamemnon: Early Travellers to Mycenae by Dudley Moore, Edward Rowlands, and Nektarios Karadimas (review)
- Animal Secondary Products: Domestic Animal Exploitation in Prehistoric Europe, the Near East and the Far East ed. by Haskel Greenfield (review)
- Remembering the Dead in the Ancient Near East: Recent Contributions from Bioarchaeology and Mortuary Archaeology. ed. by Benjamin W. Porter and Alexis T. Boutin (review)
- Subjects and Narratives in Archaeology ed. by Ruth M. Van Dyke and Reinhard Bernbeck (review)
- Individuals and Society in Mycenaean Pylos by Dimitri Nakassis (review)
- Magical Materialism: On the Hidden Danger of Repatriation Disputes
- In Turkey, Museums Need Reciprocity, Not Only Repatriation
- The Protection of Cultural Heritage Must Be a Collaborative Effort
- Syrian Heritage in Jeopardy: The Case of the Arslan Tash Ivories
- Beyond the UNESCO Convention: The Case of the Troy Gold in the Penn Museum
- The Palestine Exploration Fund: The Collections of an Historic Learned Society in London
- Should We Repatriate an On-Campus Archaeological Collection from the Middle East?
- A Complicated Legacy: The Original Collections of the Semitic Museum
- Reconciling National and International Interests: The Rockefeller Museum and Its Collections
- Trafficked Lebanese Antiquities: Can They Be Repatriated from European Museums?
- Repatriation and the Legacy of Colonialism in the Middle East
- General Treatment: Museums as Intermediaries in Repatriation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content