- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- Volume 11, Number 2, 2002
- Revisiting Democratic Justice : A response to critics
- Children and Ian Shapiro's Democratic Justice
- Comment on Ian Shapiro's Democratic Justice
- Liberal Theory and the "Loyal Opposition" in Democratic Justice
- Ian Shapiro's Democratic Justice
- Enough Justice? Enough Democracy? A comment on Shapiro's Democratic Justice?
- Democratic Justice "All the Way Down"
- Democratic Transition and Environmental Civil Society: Japan and South Korea Compared
- Citizen Involvement in the Environmental Policy Process in Korea
- Civil Society and Democracy in South Korea
- The Value of Social Choice Theory for Normative Political Theorists
- Empirical Approaches to Normative Theory
- Attractiveness and Empirical Normative Ethics
- The Creature Walks Among Us
- Original Intent and Other Cult Classics
- It's Alive! The Persistence of the Constitution
- Twilight of the Living Dead?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content