- Price: $30.00 USD
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Volume 48, Number 4, Winter 2010
- Erratum, Victorian Poetry, Vol. 48, no. 3
- "Thy woman's hair, my sister, all unshorn": EBB's Sonnets to George Sand
- Glorification of the Lowly in Felicia Hemans' Sonnets "Female Characters of Scripture"
- Modern Love and the Sonetto Caudato: Comedic Intervention through the Satiric Sonnet Form
- Darwinism, Feminism, and the Sonnet Sequence: Meredith's Modern Love
- Charles (Tennyson) Turner and the Power of the Small Poetic Thing
- "Pyramids of Egypt": Shakespeare's Sonnets and a Victorian Turn to Obscurity
- Sonnet—Image—Intertext: Reading Rossetti's The Girlhood of Mary Virgin and Found
- D. G. Rossetti and Christina Rossetti as Sonnet Writers
- Of Sonnets and Other Monuments: Picturing Sonnets of the Nineteenth Century
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.