- Digital Price: $35.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contemporary Literature
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Volume 49, Number 2, Summer 2008
- Locating the Literary in New Media
- The Illness Memoir
- The Task of Memory: American Jewish Writers and the Complexities of Transmission
- Old English Verse and Twentieth-Century Poets
- Blackness and Art in Toni Morrison's Tar Baby
- Playing Indian / Disintegrating Irishness: Globalization and Cross-Cultural Identity in Paul Muldoon's "Madoc: A Mystery"
- Global War, Global Capital, and the Work of Art in William Gibson's Pattern Recognition
- "Render unto Caesura": Late Ashbery, Hölderlin, and the Tragic
- An interview with Richard Powers
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content