- Digital Price: $26.00 USD (All sales final)
- Comparative Literature Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Volume 43, Number 3, 2006
- Editors' Introduction
- The Monkey King in the American Canon: Patricia Chao and Gerald Vizenor's Use of an Iconic Chinese Character
- Mimesis and 興Xing: Two Modes of Viewing Reality Comparing English and Chinese Poetry
- Propertius and the Gendered Rhetoric of Luxury and Empire: A Reading of 2.16
- Rewriting the Speech of Alcibiades: Platonic Echoes of Erotic Desire in Kundera's "Symposium"
- The "Inconceivable Happiness" of "Men and Women": Visions of an Other World in Plato's Apology of Socrates
- Polymetis Freud: Some Reflections on the Psychoanalytic Significance of Homer's Odyssey
- Oedipus in the Accusative: Derrida and Levinas
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content