- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Film and Video
- University of Illinois Press
- From the Opening Sequence of Citizen Kane to the Final Shot of The Birds: A Filmic Microanalysis of Three Painted Scenes Volume 73, Number 1, Spring 2021, pp. 33-47
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 4 articles in total
- Cruising the Hyper-Real Highway: Edgar Wright's Baby Driver
- From the Opening Sequence of Citizen Kane to the Final Shot of The Birds: A Filmic Microanalysis of Three Painted Scenes
- The Ultimate Ride: A Comparative Narrative Analysis of Action Sequences in 1980s and Contemporary Hollywood Action Cinema
- "I'm Taken … by Myself": Romantic Crisis in the Self-Centered Indie Rom-Com
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content