- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Scandinavian Studies
- University of Illinois Press
- Growing Up: Knausgård on Proust, Boyishness, and (Straight) Time Volume 92, Number 3, Fall 2020, pp. 325-347
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- The Fear of "das Volk": Karl Ove Knausgård's Reactions to Terrorism
- "A love relationship is not a place for refuge, it is the place to be": The Theme of Love in Karl Ove Knausgård's Min kamp
- The Aesthetics of Epiphany in Karl Ove Knausgård's Min kamp
- Growing Up: Knausgård on Proust, Boyishness, and (Straight) Time
- Guys and Dolls: Gender, Scale, and the Book in Elena Ferrante's Neapolitan Novels and Karl Ove Knausgård's Min kamp
- Confession, Shame, and Ethics in Coetzee and Knausgård
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content