- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Sports Media
- University of Nebraska Press
- Journalism or Public Relations? Coverage of Sports Teams in High School Journalism Programs Volume 15, Number 1, Spring 2020, pp. 29-50
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- “The Man South Africa Forgot”: Media Construction and Redemption of Postapartheid Hero Josia Thugwane
- “I Got Beat, and He Deserves to Win”: Image Repair Strategies Used by Athletes Who Lost Big Games
- “So You Want to Be an Ultimate Fighter?”: The Commodification of Masculinity in the Inaugural Season of The Ultimate Fighter
- Journalism or Public Relations? Coverage of Sports Teams in High School Journalism Programs
- Programming-Based Intervention: A Cross-Cultural Examination of the Role of Nonviolent Mediated Sports Content on Youth-Aggression Reduction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content