- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- African Economic History
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Migration and the Production of Informal Economies in the Gold Coast Volume 47, Number 2, 2019, pp. 68-83
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- “Strange Farmers” and the Development of The Gambia’s Peanut Trade
- “Help Us Balance Our Budget”: Chiefs as Economic Agents in Colonial Gambia: 1900–1950
- Migration and the Production of Informal Economies in the Gold Coast
- The Economic Potentials of Northern Ghana: The Ambivalence of the Colonial and Post-Colonial States to Develop the North
- Economy and Health in the Gold Coast, 1902–1957
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content