To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Critical Christianity: Translation and denominational conflict in Papua New Guinea by Courtney Handman (review)
- Histoire et voyages des plantes cultivées à Madagascar by Philippe Beaujard (review)
- A Second Look at Proto-Land Dayak Vowels
- The Ethno-Linguistic Relationship between Smelling and Kissing: A Southeast Asian Case Study
- Language Contact and Gender in Tetun Dili: What Happens When Austronesian Meets Romance?
- Reintroducing Welaun
- A Syntactic Motivation for Valency Reduction: Antipassive Constructions in Ulwa
- Editorial Note
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.