- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Pacific Science
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Island Hopping in a Biodiversity Hotspot Archipelago: Reconstructed Invasion History and Updated Status and Distribution of Alien Frogs in the Philippines Volume 73, Number 3, July 2019, pp. 321-344
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- New Chromosome Number Reports for Angiosperms Native or Introduced to Hawai‘i, with Additional Reports for Fiji and Samoa
- Morphology and Behavior of Gametes and Zoospores from the Plant-Parasitic Green Algae, Cephaleuros (Chlorophyta, Ulvophyceae)
- Age, Growth and Mortality of the Goldlined Seabream Rhabdosargus sarba in Waters off Southwestern Taiwan
- Genetic and Morphological Diversity in Aphis gossypii Glover (Hemiptera: Aphididae) in the Pacific Basin
- Screening and Biosecurity for White-nose Fungus Pseudogymnoascus destructans (Ascomycota: Pseudeurotiaceae) in Hawai‘i
- Importance of Non-native Honeybees (Apis mellifera) as Flower Visitors to the Hawaiian Tree ‘Ōhi‘a Lehua (Metrosideros polymorpha) Across an Elevation Gradient
- Island Hopping in a Biodiversity Hotspot Archipelago: Reconstructed Invasion History and Updated Status and Distribution of Alien Frogs in the Philippines
- Stream Benthic Macroinvertebrate Assemblages Reveal the Importance of a Recently Established Freshwater Protected Area in a Tropical Watershed
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content