- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Studies in the Fantastic
- University of Tampa Press
- The Politics of Precarity in William Gibson's Bridge Trilogy Number 6, Winter 2018/Spring 2019, pp. 39-69
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $20.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Notes on the contributors
- Creepy Atmospheres and Weird Narration in The OA
- From The Day After to The 100: Nuclear Weapons on Television
- The Politics of Precarity in William Gibson's Bridge Trilogy
- Like Clockwork: French Automatons in Life and Literature
- Transitional Gothic: Hammer's Gothic Revival and New Horror
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content