- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Burma Studies
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Rethinking Land and Property in a “Transitioning” Myanmar: Representations of Isolation, Neglect, and Natural Decline Volume 22, Number 2, December 2018, pp. 171-213
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Dreams Under Construction: A Poetic Report on Yangon’s Urban Metamorphosis
- Road Plans and Planned Roads: Entangled Geographies, Spatiotemporal Frames, and Territorial Claims-making in Myanmar’s Southern Shan State
- Appraisal of Burma/Myanmar’s Roundabout Roadmaps
- “Transition” as a Migratory Model in Myanmar
- Rethinking Land and Property in a “Transitioning” Myanmar: Representations of Isolation, Neglect, and Natural Decline
- About the Cover
- Editor’s Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content