- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Interdisciplinary Literary Studies
- Penn State University Press
- The Marriage of Hysteria and Feminism in John Steinbeck's The Chrysanthemums: Elisa Allen as a Married but Virgin Feminist Homosexual Hysteric Volume 20, Number 4, 2018, pp. 429-469
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Words Fail: Theology, Poetry, and the Challenge of Representation by Colby Dickinson (review)
- Reading Words alongside Images: Ali Smith and Visual Portraiture
- Samuel Beckett's Use of Color in Company: Blue
- A Teacher Goes Gothic: Walter White, Heisenberg, and the Dark Revenge of Science
- Performance and Cognition: How the Performing Arts Contribute to The Science of Mind
- The Marriage of Hysteria and Feminism in John Steinbeck's The Chrysanthemums: Elisa Allen as a Married but Virgin Feminist Homosexual Hysteric
- The Narrative Power of the Black Maternal Body: Resisting and Exceeding Visual Economies of Discipline in Margaret Walker's Jubilee
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content