- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of General Education
- Penn State University Press
- Being Smart Is Not Enough to Ensure Success: Integrating Personal Development into a General Education Course Volume 65, Numbers 3-4, 2016, pp. 241-263
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $21.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Psychometric Properties of the Inventory of Student Experiences in Undergraduate Research
- Subject Comprehension and Critical Thinking: An Intervention for Subject Comprehension and Critical Thinking in Mixed-Academic-Ability University Students
- Being Smart Is Not Enough to Ensure Success: Integrating Personal Development into a General Education Course
- Education for Sustainability: Exploring Teaching Practices and Perceptions of Learning Associated with a General Education Requirement
- Curriculum Design for Campus-wide Learning
- Quantitative Literacy Courses as a Space for Fusing Literacies
- Design Thinking Accelerated Leadership: Transforming Self, Transforming Community
- The Liberal Arts Endeavor
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content