To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Association Affairs
- Enhancing Aboveground Carbon Storage and Invasion Resistance through Restoration: Early Results from a Functional Trait-Based Experiment
- First Record of the Yellowfin Soldierfish, Myripristis chryseres Jordan & Evermann, 1903, in the Easter Island Ecoregion
- Primnoidae (Octocorallia: Calcaxonia) from the Emperor Seamounts, with Notes on Callogorgia elegans (Gray, 1870)
- Nonmarine Mollusks from Archaeological Sites on Mo‘orea, Society Islands, French Polynesia, with Descriptions of Four New Species of Recently Extinct Land Snails (Gastropoda: Pulmonata: Endodontidae)
- Trends in Avian Roadside Surveys over a 20-Year Period on Saipan, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands
- Resource Availability, Propagule Supply, and Effect of Nonnative Ungulate Herbivores on Senecio madagascariensis Invasion
- Modeling Impacts of Hunting on Control of an Insular Feral Cat Population
- Presence, Behavior, and Resighting Pattern of Transient Bottlenose Dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) in the Humboldt Current System off North-Central Chile
- Feeding Habits of the Blue Shark (Prionace glauca) in the Northwestern Pacific Based on Stomach Contents and Stable Isotope Ratios
- Loss of Reservoir Capacity through Sedimentation in Hawai‘i: Management Implications for the Twenty-First Century
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.