To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $31.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Im Bann der Utopie. Ernst Blochs Hoffnungsphilosophie in der DDR-Literatur by Verena Kirchner (review)
- Utopian Literature and Science: From the Scientific Revolution to "Brave New World" and Beyond by Patrick Parrinder (review)
- Gray Sabbath: Jesus People USA, Evangelical Left, and the Evolution of Christian Rock by Shawn David Young (review)
- We Are as Gods by Kate Daloz (review)
- Text, Image, and the Problem with Perfection in Nineteenth-Century France: Utopia and Its Afterlife by Daniel Sipe (review)
- Tlön: Journey to a Utopian Civilisation by Aristidis G. Romanos (review)
- The Palgrave Handbook of Society, Culture, and Outer Space ed. by Peter Dickens and James S. Ormrod (review)
- Queer Afrofuturism: Utopia, Sexuality, and Desire in Samuel Delany's "Aye, and Gomorrah"
- Anne Hampton Brewster's St. Martin's Summer and Utopian Literary Discourses
- Charlotte Perkins Gilman's Herland and the Tradition of the Scientific Utopia
- The 1917 Russian Revolution and Eastern Orthodox Christian Utopianism
- Samuel R. Delany, Lou Reed, and Utopia's Queer End
- Practical Utopias: America as Techno-Fix Nation
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.