To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- From the Editor
- Imagining Indigenous Digital Futures: An Afterword
- Coming to You from the Indigenous Future: Native Women, Speculative Film Shorts, and the Art of the Possible
- Residential Schools and “Reconciliation” in the Media Art of Skeena Reece and Lisa Jackson
- Coyote’s Way: Missy Whiteman’s Indigenous New Media
- Waasamodibaajibiigemaazoying: Bright Lines of Story in Song
- Toward an Indigenous Feminine Animation Aesthetic
- “There’s a River to Consider”: Heid E. Erdrich’s “Pre-Occupied”
- “We All Stand Side by Side”: An Interview with Elizabeth LaPensée
- Native to the Device: Thoughts on Digital Indigenous Studies
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.