- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- The Impact of High School on the Leadership Development of African American Male Scholar-Athletes Volume 100, Number 2, Winter 2017, pp. 146-162
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- The Impact of High School on the Leadership Development of African American Male Scholar-Athletes
- The Choreography of Conversation: An Exploration of Collaboration and Difficult Discussions in Cross Disciplinary Teacher Discourse Communities
- Preservice Teachers’ Experiences Facilitating Writing Instruction in a Juvenile Detention Facility
- The Art of the Reveal: Undocumented High School Students, Institutional Agents, and the Disclosure of Legal Status
- When Laws Solve Problems that Do Not Exist: Transgender Rights in the Nation’s Schools
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content