To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $49.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Milton and the Romance of History
- Paradise Regained and the Restoration Church of England: Pieties in Dialogue
- “Presented with a Universal blanc”: The Physics of Vision in Milton’s Invocation to Light
- Death, Life, and Agency in Paradise Lost
- Edenic Freedoms
- Death and the “Paradice within” in Paradise Lost and Margaret Atwood’s Oryx and Crake
- Odd Couplings: Hercules and Oedipus in Paradise Regained and Samson Agonistes
- Does Relation Stand?: Textual and Social Relations in Paradise Regain’d
- Direct Address in Paradise Lost
- Milton and Interpretation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content