To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- From the Editor
- Quotidian Confabulations: An Ethical Quandary Concerning Flashbulb Memories
- Asymmetrical Applications, General Norms and Specified Duties: A Commentary on Tapper and Millet’s “Is Professional Ethics Grounded in General Ethical Principles?”
- Is Professional Ethics Grounded in General Ethical Principles?
- Uncertainty, Bias, and Equipoise: A New (Old) Approach to the Ethics of Clinical Research
- Projectability, Disagreement, and Consensus: A Challenge to Clinical Equipoise
- What Kind of Principle Is Clinical Equipoise?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content