To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- About the Contributors
- From the Editors
- Errata and Corrigenda
- The Fate of Sudan: The Origins and Consequences of a Flawed Peace Process by John Young (review)
- Clan Cleansing in Somalia, the Ruinous Legacy of 1991 by Lidwien Kapteijns (review)
- Donald Edward Crummey (1941–2013)
- Taddesse Tamrat (1935–2013)
- Conflict and Cooperation and the Evolution of the Nascent Nile Basin Regime
- Formative Alliances of Northeast African Insurgents: Eritrean Liberation Strategy and Ethiopian Armed Opposition, 1970s–1990s
- The Rise and Demise of Ḥaylä Śəllase I Military Museum (1972–1991)
- Founded by, Dedicated to, and Fighting About the Holy Savior: Schism in Waldəba, a Microcosm of Factionalism in the Ethiopian Church
- Qāt Consumption in Soqotra: Diaspora Formation and Cultural Conversion
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content