To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $45.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- General Introduction: Shaw's Brave New World Conference, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 19-21 April 2001
- A Continuing Checklist of Shaviana
- G.B.S. in Hellas: A Resource for Classicists
- A Fabian Socialist in Socialist China
- The Playwright and the Prizefighter: Bernard Shaw and Gene Tunney
- Outwitting Destiny: The Artist as Superman
- "The Gulf of Dislike" Between Reality and Resemblance in Bernard Shaw's "The Black Girl in Search of God"
- GBS and the BBC: In the Beginning (1923-1928)
- All About Eve: Testing the Miltonic Formula
- Is the Holy Ghost a Scientific Fact? Why Shaw's Creative Evolution Might Become the Scientific Religion of the Twenty-First Century
- "Fighting Friends": The Chesterton-Shaw Debates
- Utopian Apocalypses: Shaw, War, and H. G. Wells
- The Achievement of Shaw's Later Plays, 1920-1939
- Hostages of Heartbreak: The Women of Heartbreak House
- Back to Methuselah: A "Grand Precurser" [ sic ] to Finnegans Wake
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content