To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Acknowledgement of Reviewers for Special Theme Issue
- Preservice Teachers' Awareness of Multiculturalism and Diversity
- Exploring the Influence of Reading for Pleasure on African American High School Students' Reading Achievement
- Helping Urban African American High School Students to Excel Academically: The Roles of School Counselors
- Effects of Locus Control on African American High School Seniors' Educational Aspirations: Implications for Preservice and Inservice High School Teachers and Counselors
- Promoting Academic Persistence in African American and Latino High School Students: The Educational Navigation Skills Seminar in an Upward Bound Program
- Beyond Self-Concept and Self-Esteem for African American Students: Improving Racial Identity Improves Achievement
- "A Tug of War for Our Minds:" African American High School Students' Perceptions of their Academic Identities and College Aspirations
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content