To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Prophecy as History in Postcolonial Literature
- Contemporary Poetry and Social Life
- The Laicization of American Literary Studies
- Re-Visioning History in Cole Swensen’s Such Rich Hour
- The Poetics of Midrash in Rachel Blau DuPlessis’s Drafts
- The Wild West and the New Weird in K. J. Bishop’s The Etched City and China Miéville’s Iron Council
- Thomas Pynchon, Postmodernism, and the Rise of the New Right in California
- The Lady Vanishes: Don DeLillo’s Point Omega
- An Interview with Maurice Scully
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content