- Digital Price: $29.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Culture
- Purdue University Press
- An Overburdened Term: Dewey's Concept of "Experience" as Curriculum Theory Volume 27, Number 1, 2011, pp. 5-25
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $54.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Politics of Inquiry: Education Research and the "Culture of Science" (review)
- Neo-Pragmatism, Communication, and the Culture of Creative Democracy (review)
- Democracy and the Political Unconscious (review)
- Social Capital and Education: Implications for Student and School Performance
- Hit by the Street: Dewey and Popular Culture
- An Overburdened Term: Dewey's Concept of "Experience" as Curriculum Theory
- Jo Ann Boydston Memorial
- Editor's Note: History Repeating Itself
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content