To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Cultural Ecologies of Endangered Languages: The Cases of Wawa and Njanga
- Recollecting Words and Expressions in Aasá, a Dead Language in Tanzania
- The Role of Social Networks in Endangered Language Maintenance and Revitalization: The Case of Guernesiais in the Channel Islands
- “Brainwash from English”?: Barunga Kriol Speakers’ Views on Their Own Language
- Take Care of the Poets! Verbal Art Performances as Key Factors in the Preservation of Kalasha Language and Culture
- Language Endangerment and Resilience Linguistics: Case Studies of Gong and Lisu
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content