- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Northeast African Studies
- Michigan State University Press
- The Implementation and Results of IMF/World Bank-Supported Agricultural Reforms: The Case of Sudan's Gezira Scheme Volume 5, Number 2, 1998 (New Series), pp. 95-115
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Fotografia e storia dell'Africa (review)
- Eritrea and Ethiopia. The Federal Experience (review)
- The Ethiopian Borderlands: Essays in Regional History from Ancient Times to the End of the 18th Century (review)
- Villagization in a Growing Ethiopian Town: Kossoge, 1963-1998
- The Implementation and Results of IMF/World Bank-Supported Agricultural Reforms: The Case of Sudan's Gezira Scheme
- Islamism and Militarism in Sudanese Politics: Its Impact on Nation-Building
- The Tragedy of Emperor Libne-Dingil of Ethiopia (1508-1540)
- Recent Islamic Periodicals in Ethiopia (1996-1998)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content