To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- Eastern and Central Arrernte picture dictionary (review)
- The Austronesian languages (review)
- The Austronesian languages of Asia and Madagascar (review)
- Mussau grammar essentials (review)
- Roger Green, 1932–2009: Linguistic Archaeologist
- A Note on the Higher Phylogeny of Austronesian
- Maranao and Madurese Revisited: A Follow-up
- Southeast Solomonic: A View from Possessive Constructions
- Passives and Resultatives in Marshallese
- The Semantics, Pragmatics, and Evolution of Two Verbless Negative Constructions in Nyulnyul
- Is Puyuma a Primary Branch of Austronesian?
- A Preliminary Phonological History of the Sogeram Languages of Papua New Guinea
- The Fish and the Loom: Toward a United Semantic Reconstruction
- Endangered Languages in Borneo: A Survey among the Iban and Murut (Lun Bawang) in Temburong, Brunei
- The Greater North Borneo Hypothesis
- Irrealis and Indefinites in Unua
- The Grammar of hitting, breaking, and cutting in Kimaragang Dusun
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.