- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Palauan Historical Phonology: Whence the Intrusive Velar Nasal? Volume 48, Number 2, December 2009, pp. 307-336
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 16 articles in total
- Index of Languages in Volume 48
- Kokota Grammar (review)
- Clause structure and adjuncts in Austronesian languages (review)
- The lexicon of Proto Oceanic: The culture and environment of ancestral Oceanic society. Volume 3: Plants (review)
- Ritual texts of the last traditional practitioners of Nanwang Puyuma (review)
- Leo tuai: A comparative lexical study of North and Central Vanuatu languages (review)
- In Memoriam, Isidore Dyen, 1913–2008
- Labiodental ɱ in Drubea
- Low Vowel Dissimilation Outside of Oceanic: The Case of Alamblak
- Adverbial Verbs and Adverbial Compounds in Tsou: A Syntactic Analysis
- Maranao Revisited: An Overlooked Consonant Contrast and its Implications for Lexicography and Grammar
- Oceanic Possessive Classifiers
- Existential Constructions in Isbukun Bunun
- Possessive Nominalization in Kove
- A Peircian Approach to Hiligaynon Causatives
- Palauan Historical Phonology: Whence the Intrusive Velar Nasal?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content