To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Editor's Note: Gunji Masakatsu: A Drama Scholar Like No Other
- The Formation of the Canon of No: the Literary Tradition of Divine Authority (review)
- The Supermuses of Stage and Screen: Vietnam's Female Dramatists
- Topeng Betawi: The Sounds of Bodies Moving
- Widening the Circle: The Refiguring of West Sumatran Randai
- National Treasure/National Theatre: The Interesting Case of Okinawa's Kumi Odori Musical Dance-Drama
- Masks (Peran): A Malay Play by Noordin Hassan
- The Incantation of Semar Smiles: A Tarling Musical Drama by Pepen Effendi
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content