- Digital Price: $18.00 USD (All sales final)
- Pacific Science
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Reproductive Biology of Three Land Hermit Crabs (Decapoda: Anomura: Coenobitidae) in Okinawa, Japan Volume 55, Number 2, April 2001, pp. 157-169
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Zooplankton Biomass Variability in the Mexican Eastern Tropical Pacific
- Cymbasoma tumorifrons (Copepoda: Monstrilloida): An Expanded Description Based on a New Collection from the Eastern Tropical Pacific
- Age and Growth of the Leopard Grouper, Mycteroperca rosacea, in the Southern Gulf of California, Mexico
- Reproductive Biology of Three Land Hermit Crabs (Decapoda: Anomura: Coenobitidae) in Okinawa, Japan
- Utility of RAPD Markers in Evaluating the Status of the Hawaiian Tree Fern Cibotium x heleniae
- Antennatus linearis, a New Indo-Pacific Species of Frogfish (Lophiiformes: Antennariidae)
- Inflorescence Damage by Insects and Fungi in Native Pili Grass ( Heteropogon contortus ) versus Alien Foundation Grass ( Pennisetum setaceum ) in Hawai'i
- Recent Extinct Land Snails (Euconulidae) from the Gambier Islands with Remarkable Apertural Barriers
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content