- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Philosophy East and West
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Ordinary Mind as the Way: The Hongzhou School and the Growth of Chan Buddhism (review) Volume 59, Number 1, January 2009, pp. 118-121
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Books Received
- Ordinary Mind as the Way: The Hongzhou School and the Growth of Chan Buddhism (review)
- Death, Contemplation and Schopenhauer (review)
- Islamic Humanism (review)
- Indian Buddhist Theories of Persons: Vasubandhu’s “Refutation of the Theory of a Self” (review)
- Maestros de Occidente: Estudios sobre el pensamiento andalusí (review)
- Parallels of the All Base Consciousness?
- Comparing Phases of Skepticism in al-Ghazālī and Descartes: Some First Meditations on Deliverance from Error
- The Coming Time “Between” Being and Daoist Emptiness: An Analysis of Heidegger’s Article Inquiring into the Uniqueness of the Poet via the Lao Zi
- “Why Use an Ox-Cleaver to Carve a Chicken?” The Sociology of the Junzi Ideal in the Lunyu
- From Yuanqi (Primal Energy) to Wenqi (Literary Pneuma): A Philosophical Study of a Chinese Aesthetic
- God and Nothingness
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content