- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Rejoinder: Occam and the Proto-Austronesian "Diphthongs" Volume 38, Number 2, December 1999, pp. 304-408
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- From Grammar to Politics: Linguistic anthropology in a Western Samoan village (review)
- Handbook of Palauan grammar, vol. 1, and Teacher's manual (review)
- Topics in descriptive Austronesian linguistics (review)
- Referring to space: Studies in Austronesian and Papuan languages (review)
- Irregularity and Pronomial Markedness: Where Favoritism Sets In
- Linguistic Evidence for Primogeniture and Ranking in Proto-Oceanic Society
- Notes on Pazeh Phonology and Morphology
- Rejoinder: Occam and the Proto-Austronesian "Diphthongs"
- Null Subjects, Switch-Reference, and Serialization in Jabem and Numbami
- The Lack of Zero Anaphora and Incipient Person Marking in Tagalog
- Trimoraic Feet in Gilbertese
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content