- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Editing the Rubáiyát: Two Case Studies and a Prospectus Volume 46, Number 1, Spring 2008, pp. 87-103
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Appendix: Two Early Reviews of the Rubáiyát
- Editing the Rubáiyát: Two Case Studies and a Prospectus
- Metaphor, Translation, and Autoekphrasis in FitzGerald's Rubáiyát
- The Benefits of Reading the Rubáiyát of Omar Khayyám as Pastoral
- Accident, Orientalism, and Edward FitzGerald as Translator
- Letters, Scraps of Manuscript, and Printed Poems: The Correspondence of Edward FitzGerald and Alfred Tennyson
- Selected Bibliography of FitzGerald Criticism, 1959-2008
- FitzGerald and the Rubáiyát, In and Out of Time
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content