To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- An Interview with Iva Pekárková
- Greening English: Recent Introductions to Ecocriticism
- Rim-Shots on Reading, Rhythm, and Fascination
- Postsouthern and (Increasingly) Post-Agrarian
- From the Ground Up: The Evolution of the South-West Africa Chapter in Pynchon's V
- The Landscapes of Susan Howe's "Thorow"
- James Merrill's Polyphonic Muse
- Carry on, England: Tom Raworth's "West Wind," Intuition, and Neo-Avant-Garde Poetics
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content