To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $44.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Index to Volume 16, 2005
- The New Geography of Global Income Inequality (review)
- Markets in Historical Contexts: Ideas and Politics in the Modern World, and: Financial Missionaries to the World: The Politics and Culture of Dollar Diplomacy, 1900-1930 (review)
- Genocide and Settler Society: Frontier Violence and Stolen Indigenous Children in Australian History (review)
- Bringing the World Home: Appropriating the West in Late Qing and Early Republican China (review)
- The Escape from Hunger and Premature Death, 1700-2100 (review)
- Drugs, Labor, and Colonial Expansion (review)
- Beach Crossings: Voyaging Across Times, Cultures, and Self (review)
- Another Look at Silver Imports into China, ca. 1635-1644
- The Indian Ocean in Eurasian and African World-Systems before the Sixteenth Century
- Performing the World: Reality and Representation in the Making of World Histor(ies)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content