- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Finding Her Voice(s): The Development of a Working-Class Feminist Vision in Ethel Carnie's Poetry Volume 43, Number 3, Fall 2005, pp. 297-315
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Rosemarie Morgan replies
- Rosemarie Morgan, "Thomas Hardy": A Rejoinder
- The Pre-Raphaelites
- The Poets of the Nineties
- Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Thomas Hardy
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning
- Matthew Arnold
- Guide to the Year's Work: General Materials
- Robert Browning's Decoding of Natural Theology in "Caliban Upon Setebos"
- Finding Her Voice(s): The Development of a Working-Class Feminist Vision in Ethel Carnie's Poetry
- "The Scholar-Gipsy" and the Continuous Life of Victorian Poetry
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content