- Price: $19.00 USD
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- Professional Expertise in a Deliberative Democracy Volume 13, Number 1, 2004, pp. 21-27
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Civic Participation in Professional Domains: An Introduction to the Symposium
- On the Future of the Justice Debates
- Individualism, Community, and Distributive Justice
- New Deal, New Development: A Public Works Philosophy
- Distributive Justice: An Economist's Perspective
- Genetic Literacy and Citizenship: Possibilities for Deliberative Democratic Policymaking in Science and Medicine
- Battered Women's Movement Ideals and Judge-Led Social Change in Domestic Violence Courts
- Restorative Justice and De-Professionalization
- Professional Expertise in a Deliberative Democracy
- Can Professionalism Still Be a Viable Ethic?
- Democratic Professionalism: Sharing Authority in Civic Life
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.