In this Issue
- Volume 119, Number 1 Supplement, January 2004 (Italian Issue Supplement)
- Special Issue: Studia Humanitatis: Essays in Honor of
More than one hundred twenty-five years ago, MLN pioneered the introduction of contemporary continental criticism into American scholarship. Since then, its reputation for high standards and excellent quality has continued and grown. Critical studies in the modern languages are featured in four issues (Italian, Hispanic, German, French) and recent work in comparative literature provide the foundation for the articles and notes in MLN. Every volume contains four single-language issues and one comparative literature issue. Winner of the CELJ Phoenix Award!
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 119, Number 1 Supplement, January 2004 (Italian Issue Supplement)
Table of Contents
- The Myth of Prometheus in Giovanni Boccaccio's Decameron
- pp. S120-S141
- DOI: 10.1353/mln.2004.0025
- Facing the Marot Generation: Ronsard's giovenili errori
- pp. S299-S326
- DOI: 10.1353/mln.2004.0030
Copyright © 2004 The Johns Hopkins University Press.