In this Issue
The Bulletin of the Center for Children's Books provides concise summaries and critical evaluations of current children's books. This invaluable resource assists readers with questions regarding the ever-evolving children's literature field. Reviews give an in-depth look at a selected book's content, reading level, strengths and weaknesses, and quality of the format, as well as suggestions for curricular use.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 70, Number 10, June 2017
Table of Contents
- Cosmic Commandos by Christopher Eliopoulos (review)
- pp. 448-449
- DOI: 10.1353/bcc.2017.0418
- That Thing We Call a Heart by Sheba Karim (review)
- pp. 456-457
- DOI: 10.1353/bcc.2017.0435
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia (review)
- pp. 475-476
- DOI: 10.1353/bcc.2017.0475
Copyright © The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois.