In this Issue
Language, a journal of the Linguistic Society of America, is published quarterly and contains articles, short reports, and book reviews on all aspects of linguistics, focusing on the area of theoretical linguistics. Since 2013, Language features online content in addition to the print edition, including supplemental materials and articles presented in various sections: Teaching Linguistics; Language and Public Policy; Commentaries; Research Reports; and Perspectives. Language has been the primary literary vehicle for the Society since 1924.
published byLinguistic Society of America
viewing issueVolume 78, Number 2, June 2002
Table of Contents
- Discontinuous Syntax: Hyperbaton in Greek (review)
- pp. 319-322
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2002.0068
- The Prix Volney: Its History and Significance for the Development of Linguistic Research. Volumes 1a and 1b, and: The Prix Volney: Early Nineteenth-Century Contributions to General and Amerindian Linguistics: Du Ponceau and Rafinesque. Volume 2, and: The Prix Volney: Contributions to Comparative Indo-European, African and Chinese Linguistics: Max Muller and Steinthal. Volume 3 (review)
- pp. 335-339
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2002.0137
- Language and the Lexicon: An Introduction (review)
- pp. 390-391
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2002.0126
Copyright © 2002 Linguistic Society of America.